September 28, 2005

Meme-ing my life away

I have had this blog up and running for five whole days and I haven't even done a meme yet? What is wrong with me?

About me

I am about 5’6”.
I have too much time on my hands.
I wish I had a more important job.
I hate traffic.
I fear apathy.
I hope mullets never come back in style.
I hear the wind blow and the leaves rustle and I know it’s autumn.
I wonder what is in store for us.
I regret that tattoo I got when I was 20.
I love life (most of the time). My husband and my kids. Not necessarily in that order. Oh, yeah and coffee.
I always second-guess myself.
I am not a very good listener.
I dance when no one is looking.
I sing in the shower and in the car but no where else.
I cry every time I see someone else cry.

Yes or no questions

You keep a diary? Who wants to know?
You like to cook? Yes. And I like to watch.
You have a secret that you have not shared with anyone? Like I would tell you.

Do you...?

Want to get married? Um. Yeah? No. I mean, I am already married. Who wrote this? I’m guessing they were about 14.
Get motion sickness? Never.
Think that you are health freak? I am a Pumpkin Spice Latte addict. You decide.

Current hair color: Poopy.
Eye color: Brown.
Birthplace: a hospital.
Favorite day of the week: Everyday of the week is my favorite day.
Favorite song: Dream a Little Dream of Me, Mama Cass
Favorite season: Autumn. You know, pretty colors, leaves falling. All that crap!
Favorite drink: I like Key Lime Martinis, Midori Sours, a nice Pinot Noir, and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes.



[Callously ripped off from Forbidden Planet]

 
 

9 Comments:

At 20:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

taking this from you, and i love the new blog :) (the 'recent comments' feature is an awesome touch)

 
At 04:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... pumpkin spice latte! Meet ya at Starbucks?
LJ

 
At 09:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, you've got a Pumpkin Spice Latte problem. It's OK. We can get through this. You'll just need to make an appointment with the Starbucks detox team.

Seriously though, how do you get those? They're not on the menu? I must try one, really, so I can see what all the hubbub is about.

 
At 12:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i whole-heartedly recommend the new eisley... their vocals are fucking adorable. (however, i completely understand the starving student thing so downloading or borrowing may be a better option)

 
At 19:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You second guess yourself all the time too????

All the time.. over everything - here.

 
At 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I've heard, mullets are back in a big way.

 
At 16:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poopy? That's your hair color? Is that what it says on your driver's license?

 
At 17:40, Blogger Anita said...

That's what it is going to say on my driver's license if I don't get a beautification project going on my hair (a la Preference by L'Oreal, because I'm worth it, goshdarnit!) toute de suite!

 
At 12:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home