September 23, 2005

OK. Now, I just have to unpack.

I moved! Whew. That was a long time coming, eh? Whadya think? Cute, yeah? Bec from Ciao! My Bella! hooked me up. (Thanks Bec at Ciao! My Bella!)

Back to me.

I know. I know. I don't ACTUALLY look like the girl on the sidebar (in my dreams!) but she makes me smile, so there she is. The illustrated Ms. Q. She should be a supermodel. A supermodel with brains, I hope. Plus, she has an argyle sweater. How stylish is that?!

I'll be writing here from now on. Don't know what about. More of the same no doubt. Oooh. I'm a poet and didn't even know it!

Also, I realized that I have moved from the top of a lot of blogrolls to nearly the bottom. That was brilliant! If you blogroll me (hint, hint, change your bookmarks). Anyway, I may not be at the top of a lot of blogrolls anymore, but at least I know I've got the 5 readers I love most. And that really is all I need. I have the best readers. Thanks for following me.

Drop me a quick comment if anything is amiss. I may have some sidebar content tweaking to do.

Do have an excellent weekend. The first one in autumn! If anyone starts taking pictures of the leaves changing, please send me some (ms dot quilty at gmail dot com). We mostly have green things here all year. We are deprived!

 
 

13 Comments:

At 22:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Blogroll link changed!

 
At 09:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is cute! Congrats on your new "home" and your new look!

 
At 13:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute. I'm updating my link as we speak.

 
At 09:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't just not relink you! That would just be wrong!

 
At 09:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new look by the way. But what of the shoes that matched your old blog. You know I was so excited about that!

 
At 11:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the new home :-)

 
At 19:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just switched you on my blogroll!

 
At 07:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snazzy new look!
Congrats on your new home.

 
At 07:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice place!! What should i bring to the house warming?..lol

 
At 08:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super-cute design, Q. I like how the uber-smart, supermodel cartoon's sweater matches the background on your old blog (and those shoes you wanted).

I will, of course, update my blogroll immediately. Maybe I'll even throw in some non-alphabetic character on the front so I can keep you at the top where you belong.

Great new look!

 
At 10:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everytime I see the name of this blog, it cracks my shit up. You outta buy the domain...seriously...it's wayyyy clever.

 
At 15:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like i refused to participate in your last de-lurking post, i shall also refuse to update my blogroll. nyah.

ok, fine, whatever. just this once.

 
At 15:58, Blogger Anita said...

Yay! Thanks you guys! I really think you are the bees knees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home