October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween, Weenies!

Bullet Point Monday is on hiatus this week. I know you are sad about that. It is so immensely popular, I hope no one riots. The ten of you who read this would make a pretty lame riot anyway, so I guess if you must, riot away.

Of course, it is All Hallow's Eve today but (almost) more importantly, it is the beginning of Gingerbread Latte season at Starbucks (the company that gets all my money)!! As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Yesssssssssss."



 
 

4 Comments:

At 10:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, I've got a pretty loud voice.

Besides, I'm a riot all by myself.

 
At 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me but I can riot all by myself and I can do it well.

You'd cry at how well I can riot. Really. Oh ye of little faith.

 
At 13:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!

 
At 17:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Q!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home