October 12, 2005

'tis better to post and suck, than to have never posted at all

I simply do not have time to post! That's like saying "I'm so busy". Really? Because when I am truly busy, I don't even have time to say "I'm busy". Right? Right. Well, obviously I have the time to post something quickly but I don't have time to develop and write and edit a beautiful and/or witty post right now. It's Friday for me so I have to get 3 days of work done today. Should take about 45 minutes! Hahaha. I am so going to get in trouble.

Anyway, my boss wants me to change the color of the sky from blue to some other color that doesn't even exist. So, I really am going to be busy trying to explain to him that that is impossible-even for me. Man, this secretarying is hard work. I'm working hard. heh heh heh. But I'm making good progress. It's ironical that what he wants me to do is not only impossible, but it will make his life more complicated. And the process of telling him this is almost as complicated as the thing itself. I have had to call in some reinforcements in the form of actual experts in Sky Color Changing. We'll see if he changes his mind! Wish me luck!

And y'all? Have a good day. If I don't talk to you until next Monday, well, you'll just have to cope somehow. I am sure you'll find a way. I have faith in your ability to deal! Be strong!

 
 

1 Comments:

At 10:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

~sob~ what am I supposed to do if I can't read your blog? You are selfish and mean. I will never get over how you disappointed me like this.

I think you owe me an apology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home