November 1, 2005

And they're off!

NaNoWriMo has officially begun. I have written about 1100 words so far today and hope to write about 900 more by days end.

Blogging may be light as I focus on writing that Pulitzer Prize winning novel I've got in my head. I am happy that John and Ty are my writing buddies. I am looking for more buddies 'cause I need help!

Hope your halloween was fun and scary (we watched Psycho). I can't believe it's November. I can't believe this year is almost over. I can't believe this post is so lame!

 
 

2 Comments:

At 14:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh! You're already writing, and I had intended to volunteer to be a character in your novel! Well, feel free to use me if you still need material. :)

 
At 13:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! You are prolific!

This is day 2 and I'm only 194 words into mine. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home