November 18, 2005

Gone to Planet Zippy

So, I survived yesterday but I was stinky and miserable nearly the whole time. boo freaking hoo. I know. Poor me. If that is the worst problem I have this week then I should throw a freaking party.

In other news, I am a total space case today and I have zero motivation to do any real work. I just want to go to take a nap.

zzzzzzzzzzz.

That's it for now. Aren't you glad you came all the way over here for that?

Hope your weekends rock!

Or should I say, "Hope your weekend rocks"? I mean, there is only one weekend (this week) but there are many of you, so that would sort of make 'weekend' plural. Right? Right. Whatever floats your boat. It's your weekend. Do something good with it.

And, be well.

 
 

2 Comments:

At 17:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Q wrote: "I am a total space case today and I have zero motivation to do any real work."

So you think 16,000 words later, a frantic day, a full time job, doesn't entitle you to "veg out"?

I say go for it!

 
At 09:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm catching the wrong end of this but I hope you had a good weekend. Or weekends if you were lucky enough to get more than one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home