November 17, 2005

Things I forgot

As I woke up this morning and saw the clock, I thought I'd never make the train on time. I've been taking the train for a couple of weeks (and love it!) but our public transportation here in Orange County is pathetically limited so I have to be at the station by 7:00 a.m. to catch the last one for the day. Anyway, I woke up with only minutes to spare and in my haste forgot some semi-important things. Here is a list of the main things I forgot and/or didn't have time to do.


1. Brush my hair.
2. Brush my teeth.
3. Wash my face.
4. Put on deodorant.
5. Put on clothes that matched.
6. Wear a shirt that I didn't wear yesterday.
7. Grab a book for the train.
8. Grab my makeup bag (I at least need mascara).
9. Take my medicine.
10. Kiss my husband goodbye.

I literally jumped out of a moving vehicle in order to catch the train which had already pulled up to the station when I got there.

Of all of these things, I am most upset about the kiss. I hate taking things for granted. Things like seeing my loved ones again. Life is so random, you know.

So, while I am pretty wrecked about forgetting all those superficial things like looking pretty and smelling good, I am more wrecked that I haven't kissed my husband since last night.

However, seeing how I am a complete, stinky, mismatched, mess today, I am not entirely sure he really wants to kiss me now anyway! Hahaha! I know I wouldn't want to!

Did I mention that I have a presentation to give today at my department meeting? Yeah, only 70 people I work with have to look at me in all my stinky, mismatched glory! Aren't you jealous?

 
 

3 Comments:

At 12:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, I'm sure you must look and smell *lovely*. Seriously. :)

 
At 11:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you didn't foget to blog, so surely it can't be as bad as all that.

 
At 13:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your presentation went well, Stinky! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home