December 22, 2005

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. Therefore, I am sure you will be able to find it in your heart to grant me these wishes. I am easy to please. Really, I am.

You already got me Thai food for lunch today, so I can cross that off my list.
I would also like:

  • the order I placed on December 6 to actually come before Christmas so I don't show up empty handed at the family Christmas
  • Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men (women, children and animals, too)
  • No more hunger or poverty
  • An end to the War!on!Christmas! - what I mean is for all the fucktards whiners going on and on about it to pull their heads right out of their asses, 'kay?
  • An actual end to the real war in Iraq, where my baby boy will be going in May
  • All the drivers in Orange County to hang up and drive already
  • A quieter keyboard for the girl in my office who types TOO LOUDLY!
  • An A in my Human Development class
  • My kids, husband, family, and cat to have a peaceful and joyous Christmas
I think that's about it. That's all I can think of right now.

Oh, yeah, and I wouldn't turn down an iPod or, better yet, a digital camera.

Thank you and good luck with all of your deliveries this year! Since most of my wishes are really just conceptual, that should lighten your load a little!

Ms. Q




P.S. Merry Chriskwanzakuh!!

 
 

1 Comments:

At 18:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff Q. But I already asked Santa for world peace, so I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to think of something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home