December 9, 2005

More memes than you can shake a stick at

I normally wouldn't do 2 memes in 1 day. But someone asked nicely! And she is teh cool, so I am happy to do this. It's word association and I hope that the self-therapy doesn't f**k me up any more than I already am. If it does, I will send the bill to LJ. So, the words she picked are to the left. My response is on the left. I typed the first word(s) that popped in my head.

1. purple: flower
2. round: about
3. nature: lover
4. fame: what is it good for
5. men: at work
6. creative: outlet
7. pain: in the ass
8. power: play
9. joy: to the world
10. fate: density. As in, Lorraine, you are my density.


Hey, that was easy. What am I supposed to do with this information?

 
 

4 Comments:

At 05:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Ms Q out that he'd melt my brain!

It's a hard-knock life...

 
At 07:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! I havent' thought about Back to the Future in forever. Helloooo McFly.

 
At 08:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...is anybody home? THINK McFly, THINK!

 
At 11:26, Blogger Anita said...

Oliver, I am waiting! I can't let you have a brain melt. I will be happy to sacrifice myself to save your brain. Not that it would be much of a sacrifice to go out with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home