December 22, 2005

So cute it hurts!

I am dying. Right here in my cubicle. I am having a seizure and I think my head might explode. You must see this. Only open it if you dare. Warning!!! It is unbearably cute!

Seriously, I think I might die from the cuteness.




If you can handle it, and you haven't seen it already, I highly suggest you go to this website post haste! Cute Overload

It's better than Prozac, Celexa, and Zoloft combined!

Consider it my early Chriskwanzakuh present to you!


 
 

10 Comments:

At 15:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arghhh! I stumbled across it a few days ago and was planning to maybe, eventually, you know, kind of, sort of, maybe, like mention it on my site.

It's got quite a few cute pictures. Although, I haven't seen anything I'd attach to an e-mail yet.

 
At 20:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just wrong...

 
At 20:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

I think I have a cavity now.

 
At 22:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, dude. Cute overload is smiting me with cuteness. And I liiiiiike it....(did you see that baby chipmunk??!!!!)

 
At 18:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My.

I just don't even know what to say.

And on that note, I've got to go gather up my dog's Christmas sweaters for tomorrow morning's photos. :-P

Have a great holiday!

 
At 08:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ~smooch~

 
At 03:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want cuteness??

You should check out kittenwar.

http://kittenwar.com/

 
At 10:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! i totally know!

that site and especially the little bun-bun had me going into convulsive cutegasms.

too cute...much much too cute!

 
At 19:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want him!!! Cute little paws!!

 
At 08:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. how behind am i? i just posted about this yesterday.

i swear, i'm a week behind everything. well, at least my Christmas shopping is done...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home