December 5, 2005

A sure sign

This is kind of sad, in a way, but seems to be completely true. A sure sign that your life is going pretty well is that you've got nothing to blog about.

I could tell you how we went to dinner on Friday night and kinda sorta found a new place to eat that's right around the corner from our house.

Or how we had a wonderful day Saturday with Quilty, Jr., buying a Christmas tree and decorating it. And how completely adorable my cat looks sitting under the tree.

Or how we spent the day shopping yesterday, but didn't buy anything yet, just showed each other what we wanted. (I totally want these. Did you know that big ass glasses are making a comeback? I am sooo gonna channel Audrey Hepburn when I wear them. That is, if Santa brings them, which he will, 'cos I totally deserve to have bitchin eye wear.)




Or how I got to bed at a totally sane hour last night and woke up this morning, at 6AM!!, feeling well-rested and in a good mood.

But that's boring. How was your weekend and/or Monday?

 
 

7 Comments:

At 23:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not boring at all. Sometimes it is nice to read a post that leaves all the drama behind!!

 
At 06:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i spent my Monday pretending i was working on a final project for my grad class when really i was actually just searching the web for new blogs to read.

im glad the holiday season is going well for you!

 
At 07:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh! I was thinking "Wow, those sunglasses would be perfect for my daughter!" (who is a real fashionista and is dying for a pair of retro-large sunglasses!), until I saw the price...YIKES! So regretfully, she will not be getting them. But I hope you do! :)

 
At 10:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ass glasses? I've never heard of such a thing. Oh, maybe I read that wrong ;-)

 
At 10:35, Blogger Anita said...

Gah! When hyphenated words go bad! It's a new feature here. I guess that should have said "big-ass glasses"?

Of course, a lot of people I know don't seem to know their head from their ass, so ass glasses might be appropriate!

 
At 12:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody's life is exciting all the time ...

Maybe what you need is to take a break from writing (or publish your NaNoWriMo novel in installments).

Saw this interesting meme type thing over at Icecream. It is actually quite difficult to play because your readers need to do it for you.

Monday, spent time waiting to be served at the doctors office. It almost was a waste of a Monday, but we scored and the little one got a prescription for antibiotics (ear infection).

 
At 14:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Big-ass glasses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home