At least I'm lo-cal
This may very well be the pinnacle of lazy blogging but I am moving (starting tomorrow) and won't be near this blog or any others for a few days. Since I care so much and I want to give you (yes, you) something to read/ponder/roll your eyes about, here's another meme-y type thing (I think I stole this from luckybuzz and 1B*, both). It cracked me up. You should do it, too. Because all the cool kids are! Or because you're at work and you're bored. Or you have a stack of papers to grade and feel like having a(nother) distraction!
- Czar Paul I banished Ms. Q to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Ms. Q into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Ms. Q can not.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Ms. Q, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
- Pacman was originally called Ms. Qman.
- Ms. Q is the world's smallest mammal.
- Two grams of Ms. Q provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- The horns of Ms. Q are made entirely from hair.
- The most dangerous form of Ms. Q is the bicycle!
- If you lick Ms. Q ten times, you will consume one calorie!