January 19, 2006

At least I'm lo-cal

This may very well be the pinnacle of lazy blogging but I am moving (starting tomorrow) and won't be near this blog or any others for a few days. Since I care so much and I want to give you (yes, you) something to read/ponder/roll your eyes about, here's another meme-y type thing (I think I stole this from luckybuzz and 1B*, both). It cracked me up. You should do it, too. Because all the cool kids are! Or because you're at work and you're bored. Or you have a stack of papers to grade and feel like having a(nother) distraction!



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ms. Q!

  1. Czar Paul I banished Ms. Q to Siberia for marching out of step.
  2. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Ms. Q into a volcano it would stop erupting.
  3. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Ms. Q can not.
  4. If you put a drop of liquor on Ms. Q, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
  5. Pacman was originally called Ms. Qman.
  6. Ms. Q is the world's smallest mammal.
  7. Two grams of Ms. Q provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
  8. The horns of Ms. Q are made entirely from hair.
  9. The most dangerous form of Ms. Q is the bicycle!
  10. If you lick Ms. Q ten times, you will consume one calorie!
I am interested in - do tell me about

 
 

4 Comments:

At 14:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can actually believe at least a few of those. Durned computer-generated lists are so smart!

 
At 06:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sting herself to death? Damn, I'm SO not buying you a drink now. :)

Happy moving!

 
At 07:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I stole it... but I steal with love.

 
At 05:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...according to this I am also unable recognize myself in a mirror. Stupid chimpanzees. Thinking they're so much much better. With their self-awareness and their ability to use tools.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home