January 11, 2006

Delurk, dammit

It's National De-Lurking Week! As proclaimed by Sheryl at Paper Napkin anyway. Never one to ignore a bandwagon, here I am.



My, but aren't you looking marvelous today? Have you lost weight? Is that a new suit? It's your hair, you're doing something new with it aren't you?

Occassionally, I check my stats. I used to check them obssessively, but I only do it a couple of times per week now. I certainly have a few more readers than I did last year when I first started (364 days ago, to be exact) but I know some of you reading this are doing so covertly! I don't mind. I really don't. I read lots and lots of blogs that I never comment on. For various reasons. But I always delurk on delurking day, or week, or whatever. *ahem* hint, hint.

Having said that, once in a while, I get curious. How did you find this silly blog? Why are you here? How long have you known about it? Is there anything else you'd like to add? Does my ass look big in these pants?

Please step up to the mike, state your name and address (if you have one). Tell us a little about yourself.

And, remember, if you don't comment, the terrorists have already won.

 
 

17 Comments:

At 17:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I originally arrived here by way of the "Next Blog" button - but that was ages ago (4 months or so ... so I really don't remember).

 
At 17:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm a lurker.. But I'll comment anyway.

Umm.. Hi!

That is all.

 
At 17:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't let those pesky terrorists win....

 
At 18:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could call me the anti-lurker...

 
At 19:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here!

 
At 21:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course your ass looks big in those pants. That's why I bought them for you.

(sorry. I heard that ages ago and I still think it's awesome.)

Hi!

 
At 09:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't lurk - congrats on your glamorous housing situations!

 
At 09:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your site from a comment you left me (I think) I've also come across it through BlogExplosion. I don't visit as often as I should though *embarrassed*

 
At 10:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Isabelle and I have been lurking here for a few months. I love your humour and often do your meme's. Happy de-lurking week to you!

 
At 11:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am no lurker. I found this place on the internet.

 
At 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Ms. Q, I just commented on your comment on my blog...(ah, technology!)

 
At 05:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't commented yet? Sheesh. What's wrong with me?!

 
At 06:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I commented here yesterday, but I don't see it now. So I'm left with thinking either that I screwed up (like I'll ever admit that) or that you deleted it and I'm going to go all anti-Sally Field now.

I'm often around, I just comment sporadically.

 
At 12:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found you originally by way of SRWU. but then i saw your name pop up in the comments of many of the blogs i read.

and so i started to read your blog.

and now i will delurk (although technically i did that a few posts ago when i discussed my obscene love of the steamed milk and espresso....

 
At 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! Stupid internet wouldn't let me comment on this post yesterday. I'm here, I'm here!

 
At 20:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess Pottymouth at I Talk To Much gave your blog four smacks (mine only rated two) and said to check it out despite the de-lurking bit so here I am.

Come see my Bilge sometime, but don't lurk.

 
At 06:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy de-lurking week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home