February 24, 2006

All this and brains, too?!


Ms. Q --

[adjective]:

Visually addictive



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com




Spotted at Snidget's.

And it couldn't be more true, could it? =) I think Mr. Q would agree that I am visually addictive. Shucks. It's not even my fault. But would I trade all this beauty [/sarcasm] for brains? Luckily, I don't have to make that choice [/more sarcasm]. Would I trade beauty & brains for unimaginable wealth (I'm talking Bill Gates wealth)? Maybe. I'll have to get back to you on that one. I most likely wouldn't trade because people are constantly bugging you for money and you have to go to a lot of fancy dinners with people you may or may not like. But it would be tempting, wouldn't it?

What would you rather have: brains, beauty or wealth? You can only pick two of the three. No matter which choice you make, assume that you will still be nice (not evil, hateful or mean) and you will be relatively happy (at least as happy as you are now).

 
 

4 Comments:

At 16:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With brains and wealth you can buy beauty.

 
At 21:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got "A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)" which is quite accurate. I am easily amused.

 
At 17:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrm. I think I'm with my wife...brains.

 
At 21:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, Me? I'll take beauty and wealth. Brains just make you depressed and aware. Let me be blissfully stupid happy rolling in my money with my perfect boobies and flat stomach. ha!

Crazydogmama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home