February 27, 2006

Fours

I got tagged by a groovy, groovy girl in France to do this meme (Bonjour, Sammy! Merci!) I've done this meme before but it was a long, long time ago, I don't remember what I wrote (therefore, neither do you) and anyway, it's polite to do memes when one is tagged. I am nothing if not polite!!

Plus, it's Monday and I'm in no mood to write anything original. Deal with it!! Open it up for your daily dose of meme-y goodness. The RDA is like 4 memes a day, isn't it? Go on! You know you want to! And if you don't, you'll never know that I...


heheh. Gotcha. I'm not going to beg you to read this but I am going to make it relatively painless. No extended explanations. Just the facts.

Four jobs I've had:

Roller skating car hop
Cashier
Party planner
Personal ass-wiper Executive Assistant (putting the "ass" in "assistant" since 1994)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Annie Hall
Princess Bride
Napolean Dynamite (sue me! I like it.)
Garden State

Four places I've lived:

Fort Worth, TX
San Diego, CA
Honolulu, HI
Snohomish County, WA

Four places I've been on vacation:

Colorado Springs, CO
Taos, NM
Whistler, British Columbia
New York, NY

Four websites I visit daily:

Lileks (James)
BBC News
Guardian UK
Salon

Four of my favorite foods (see if you can spot a common theme):

Cheese pizza
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Macaroni & Cheese
Cheese enchiladas

Four places I'd rather be:

I would rather be anywhere else than here today... (name that tune!)
Hawaii
San Francisco
New York

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

Johnomatapoeia
A. J. Ashberry
Moo Alex, of course
My Imperfect Offering

and a bonus tag to my homeboy (did I just say 'homeboy'? Egads!) Kirkkitsch, who may or may not be reading my blog but of his blogs? I'm a big fan.



Fin.





 
 

3 Comments:

At 13:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn you, Quilty! You know that meme's are irresistable!

And geez, considering how much you love cheese, you really should be French. (Me too!)

 
At 10:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now look what you've done to me...three posts in one day! heheh :)

 
At 11:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I'd love to do this meme...if I hadn't already done it 20 days ago! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Ahem. Sorry. :(


>;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home