March 8, 2006

Coffee Break Quizzy Madness

Saw this at Twisted Chili and had to find out if I was an idiot or a genius. I think we all know the answer to that question! What? You think I'm an idiot. Who asked you anyway? Excuse me for a moment. *phone rings* I'm back, and yes, that was Mensa calling me. They traced my IP address and have now decided to revoke my membership application. Something about "filling out too many online quizzes".

But!! But some of us need online quizzes just to confirm and reinforce our magical thinking suspicions....

Consider this a diversion from my serious series which will be continued tomorrow.

But, first, seriously thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments. They mean so much to me. It makes me glad that I took the risk and started sharing my real life with you.


I am 17% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

 
 

8 Comments:

At 14:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 24% idiot. And i love that it says it's "not a scientific measurement" in gigantic letters.

 
At 14:38, Blogger Anita said...

That made me laugh! I just retook the test and answered everything the opposite (to test it for consistency) and I got:

"I am 87% Idiot

Friggin Idiot!

I am such a friggin' idiot. The good news is I don't care if I annoy people because I am too stupid to realize it. I count with my fingers and live in ignorant bliss. Weeeeeee."

Oh, how I laughed!! Because that is actually true about half of the time for me!!!

 
At 14:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 28% idiot. Friggin' thing is rigged!!! It must have read my blog.

 
At 15:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 27% idiot. "You ain't too bright. But all those other idiots annoy the hell out of you. You may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but at least you know your limits." Doh!!

 
At 19:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 9% idiot. I would've thought that it would've been a higher percentage.

 
At 06:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sharing. You'd be surprised who you're helping out there.

 
At 10:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is less a test of intelligence and more one of how many of these annoying or inane things do you do?

I am 7% idiot.

This stems more from my not really doing annoying and inane things (or as my wife likes to put it, "You're really boring, aren't you?" :-)

 
At 17:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home