March 28, 2006

Moving On

We now interrupt this blog to do a meme-thing, quiz deal. I have to get my bloggy shit together and get back to where I was before. What better way than to reinforce the notion that I belong in a different era where blogs weren't even a twinkle in our father's eyes.

You should have grown up during the fifties




You like simpler times when you could go to the malt shop with your sweetie and park down on lover’s lane. You also like change and imagining your bright future.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com




Hat tip to Blog, Tarsier, Blog.

 
 

6 Comments:

At 20:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the 50s too...I think it's just because I believe in manners.

 
At 02:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I got too.

Seeing as how I'm so polite 'an all.

 
At 06:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the fifties too – which is probably good, since I really like the music (well, rock-and-roll / rockabilly stuff).

 
At 10:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You should have grown up during the twenties



You are cool, sophisticated and hip – even by today’s standards. You like things before they are considered cool, and you like them long afterwards."

- and to that I say, Who knew?

 
At 08:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hardcore 1920's. Probably because I picked jazz....

I liked the 20's it was a good decade. I spent a little to much time sleeping under a table though....

OK so I wasn't alive in the 20's.

 
At 10:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20's for me.

"You are cool, sophisticated and hip."

DAMN RIGHT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home