April 28, 2006

For a limited time only...






Just because I steal all my ideas from luckybuzz these days, here is a picture that I'm posting for a short time only for a while but the photo has been edited. Some of you will remember that I used to plaster my picture all over this blog but then some people got a little too stalkery for my taste and I took them all down. I really like knowing what people look like, especially if I consider them a friend (which I do even when they have a funny name and no pictures), but it's not really fair if I know what you look like and you don't know what I look like, right? Eh, whatever. I've already made too much of this.

I'm out of ideas. In case you couldn't tell! Posted by Picasa

 
 

7 Comments:

At 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I like that I know what you look like. :)

 
At 20:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture. I know what you mean about the stalker stuff. One of my blog friends had a really bad experience recently with some freak stealing her pics and getting creative with photoshop. Ever since then, I have been more gunshy.

I love your template. I don't know how I got here but I like your blog.

 
At 16:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where did we go? Days when the rains came... down in the hollow, playing a new game.

 
At 11:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Very pretty eyes. I guess it doesn't bother me, having pics of me on my sites. Of course, I've never had any stalkerish episodes, either. Who the hell is going to stalk me, anyway?

 
At 13:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm like that, too - I prefer not to have my photo or any particularly identifying details on my blog. I do post a photo under the "pie face" link on my blog, but it's always heavily 'shopped. It still looks like me, but if a coworker found it I could claim that since it'd been photoshopped it wasn't actually me. Or something.

Anyway, nice pic =)

 
At 17:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiling eyes...very pretty!! :)

 
At 08:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually understand your reasoning behind taking your pictures down because it happened to me too! :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home