April 18, 2006

Got Meme?

Because I am on serious Spam-and-cheese-withdrawals, I can't think straight at all. Guess what that means? You get a meme! Hooray for memes. The cure for bloggers block. Also the cure for really good stats. Hate those annoying double (yes, double!) digit statistics? You don't have to suffer anymore, simply post a meme and... Watch your audience shrink before your very eyes! See your stats plummet virtually overnight! You'll never have to worry about writing anything coherent ever again because no one will be reading any more!

I am half-copying some funny, smart blogger but I'm not telling you who it is because then you'll go read her blog and you'll realize that mine is really, really LAME and hers is really, really good.

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? My husband the other day but I've forgotten why. He was an unwilling participant in the whole thing.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Hell, yes, by finding and camping out in the nearest Starbucks or reasonable facsimile thereof. Nobody would think to look for me in there!

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? No. I don't have one in my bedroom and I rarely fall asleep on the couch.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? In elementary school, those tiny cartons that you could never open quite right. I was OCD in the first grade I guess because I had to get a straw if my milk carton didn't open just so because I couldn't stand to drink out of the crooked and/or deformed and mutilated spout.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Yes, in the sixth grade.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes. But only once. It was several years ago while camping. I remember that I was cooking bacon. Mmmmm. Bacon. Where was I? I was always so proud that I had never been stung by a bee. It did not feel like getting a shot of novacaine though.

7) How fast can you type? Pretty freaking fast. But I use the backspace key more often than I'd like.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes. I have a vivid imagination, yo. I love my super low to the ground platform bed now because I don't ever feel like someone is hiding out under there waiting to grab my ankle and drag me into the pit of hell. Of course, really, really tiny evil gnomes might be hiding under there or trained squirrels but I think I could stomp them to death before they drag me anywhere.

9) What color are your eyes? Brown.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? What's a drive-in? I vaguely remember them from my childhood. Actually, if you are ever in South Carolina, my brother-in-law operates one of the remaining drive-ins. You should totally go. It's about $8 a carload for a double-feature and they still have the old-fashioned speakers that you hang on your window, if you are a purist. It would be fun to make out there. I have made out on Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland, so does that count for anything?

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? I can't remember but I almost did last night.

12) Do you knock on wood? All the time. Don't you?

13) Do you floss daily? Yes. If by daily you mean almost daily or at least once a week.

14) What happened to question #14? Dunno. Should we just make one up?

15) Can you hula hoop? Totally.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes, probably better than anyone I know.

17) What do you want for Christmas? World Peace. I'd settle for an iPod. And a tablet notebook.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Who wants to know?

19) Do you talk in your sleep? I allegedly talk and laugh and order people around, too.

20) Who wrote the book of love? I don't know but everyday, everyday, everyday I write the book.


/end

The original was 40 questions long, but I really hurt myself just answering these 20 questions. (For the record, I stole it from Luckybuzz who got tagged by 1B* and they are both really bitchin' babes so I have decided to give them credit anyway.)

 
 

8 Comments:

At 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bitchin' babe? Sweet! Takes one to know one, I say...

Holy crap, I totally forgot about drinking milk out of those little kid cartons!!!

I love the idea of you ordering people around in your sleep. That rules. Attitude even while sleeping!

 
At 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? My 4 year old son.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Likely in a prison cell, since in all probability I would be a concientious objector.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Yes, and I finish it.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, and hornets as well.

7) How fast can you type? Fast enough.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? No, I actually enjoy the dark. My wife has no idea how I navigate around without turning on lights.

9) What color are your eyes? Indeterminate. I don't have solid colour eyes - they look bluish if I wear blue and greenish if I wear grean.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? No.

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Shower? Sorry, it's bath time for Bonzo.

12) Do you knock on wood? Never, I am not superstitious (unless you count religion).

13) Do you floss daily? Yes.

14) What happened to question #14? It has been blanked out in the interest of national security.

15) Can you hula hoop? Does putting it on my waist and having it fall down count?

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Confidant to kings and princes. As far as I am concerned, what has been told to me is none of your business.

17) What do you want for Christmas? Retirement package.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Yes, he lives down jewelry lane.

19) Do you talk in your sleep? No, I snore.

20) Who wrote the book of love? Tell me, tell me, tell me who wrote the book of love. I've got to know the answer, was it someone from above? That would be the Monotones.

 
At 17:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could totally stomp a small evil gnome to death. I believe in you.

 
At 17:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You floss every day?? Liar!

Drinking from the milk carton is A-okay though.

 
At 07:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to point out that I'm going to steal this from you. Mostly because I have no other idea of what to write, and this amused me.

 
At 07:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang. I was in S.C. about a month ago or so. Wish I would've known about your brother's drive-in then :-D

 
At 15:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just highfived Zen Baby. She peed in the potty.

 
At 05:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could so use a good drive-in movie makeout session ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home