April 11, 2006

Lost Blogs, Vol. II

[Editor's note: the following blog post has been hijacked by a voice from the past. Click the Lost Blogs logo at left to learn more about the GBBMC. And buy Paul's book. I get nothing from this except the torment sheer joy of helping someone else earn a living. If you care to venture a guess as to who my 'mystery blogger' is, the comments are open! If you guess correctly, I'll email you provided I have your address! I haven't made it difficult at all, so if you think you're right, you're probably right. Unless you said Florence Henderson! ;-)

In other news, see the article in USA Today online that references the GBBMC. Sweet! I can be a famous blogger hanger-onner now!]


April 11, 1920

'Sbeen a while, eh? Not to worry, I am alive and well. Ash well ash could be expected that ish.

Much like at my day job, I am gin-bloggin' right now. Heh, soundsh like gin blossom. Where wash I? Oh, let me tell you, my friendsh are shimply amaaaaaazing. Can you believe the goddamn magashine fired ME? I got Doooshed. No, not Douched, you twit. Doooooooced... Or somethinglike that. Yeah, so I said some wicked thingsh about shome famoush actressesssesss and a writer or two but it was all true. Sue me. Wait, no. Don't.

Sooooooooo, two of my dearest friends in the world, with whom lunches would never be satisfying at all, have quit in protest. Oh god. They are shooo amay-shing. Lunches are amazing too. That big round table they brought in ish all the better to mock people from. I have a lot of time to mock people now. Including the former Mr. P, who shall consider himself divorced from henceforth! I am keeping his name though. He really washn't good for much else. And at least I can work and shupport myshelf. Who needsh him anywaysh?

Oh shit.

Bartender!

 
 

13 Comments:

At 11:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I almost did this person, too. Should I comment or send an email?

 
At 11:25, Blogger Anita said...

Either or! =) I no it's pretty obvious now! But that's more fun for me!

 
At 12:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! It seems like our damsel is going down hill! I thought I had an idea, but now, no clue. Hope she gets "better."

 
At 13:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like someone's already rip-roarin and drunk-blogging.

 
At 14:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the former Mr.P be Mr. Paul Davidson?

 
At 15:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"gin-bloggin'"! Hee!

 
At 19:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be brain dead. I haven't a clue yet.

 
At 22:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Who needsh men in general anywaysh? lol Fun post. I'm stumped though.

 
At 23:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, is it Dorothy Parker? I don't even know who Dorothy Parker was but that was the popular decision in the comments of the last post. I need to get at least one of these right and if I have to cheat, I will.

 
At 16:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I have no clue. I'm really bad at this game. Doh!

 
At 17:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I know!

Ok, not really, but I wanted to see what it might feel like to figure it out.

 
At 09:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"soundsh like gin blossom." I love it!

 
At 07:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P are you ok? Why so silent. Yuo've never really been one to be at a loss for words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home