May 4, 2006

I got nothing

But at least I'm in a better mood than yesterday. Today the weather is gloomy and gray and quite chilly but people are smiling and nice to me. Yay! They don't hate me after all.

You know who else doesn't hate me? Damon Lindleof and Carlton Cuse. LOST was a stunner last night. Like, I gasped when... and then when... and then I was shouting and saying "OHMYGOD!" "WHAT?!" and then there was that part earlier where I was all like "ew." and "well, that makes sense."

[Side note: I am doing research on the use of the word "Like" in conversation, and the more I read, the more I regress to my 12-year old self and say "like" and "I'm all like" and "like, you know" all the time. It is highly annoying. Forgive me!]

Back to Lost. I am hooked and it's episodes like that that make me glad I endure slower episodes and multiple hiatus...es (or is it hiati?). Whatever. It was GOOD. And the next few weeks look to be stellar as well. So, to the writers, cast, crew, producers, everyone at ABC television, the Walt Disney corporation, the Hanso Foundation, and everyone else related to or working on the tv show LOST, I just want to say thanks!

 
 

5 Comments:

At 15:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindleof and Cuse definitely don't hate you. All evidence indicates that they love us all.

I belive the word you were looking for is "breaks". At least there's no doubt about the plural there.

Speaking of Hanso, did you start playing the game after that commercial last night?

 
At 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a coworker of Turkish origin who, like, says "like" a lot.

 
At 12:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there :) here's the link to becoming a SJC affiliate:
http://silverjewelryclub.com/affiliate_signup.asp

i was just paypal-ed my $20 for having 40 people buy off of my link, so i can vouge that it's legit! have fun :)

 
At 14:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't tell you what a huge turn-on it is to hear grown women say "like" like every other word.

 
At 15:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm a big Lost fan too! Excellent episode!! It's going to be a very looong summer once the season ends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home