May 30, 2006

In lieu of itching

Because there is nothing on TV and I am trying to keep my mind off scratching the super itchy sunburn thingy I got this weekend at the beach, I'm a-stealin' this meme from Luckybuzz (who else?) Not only did I swipe the meme, I've taken some of her answers (indicated by a *)where they are equal to or better than my own. I never said I was original!


Here it is in all its glory:

10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Fall*
Favorite Color: Depends on my mood - Purple, green or blue
Favorite Time: sleepy time
Favorite Food: Cheese!
Favorite Drink: Coffee
Favorite Ice Cream: Cherry Garcia
Favorite Place: Home in San Clemente
Favorite Sport: NASCAR (NOT!) This one has me stumped.
Favorite Actor: I don't have ONE. I guess I'll say Johnny Depp*
Favorite Actress: Audrey Hepburn

9 Currents
Current Feeling: Itchy
Current Drink: None.
Current Time: 9:10 p.m.
Current Show on TV: I Heart Huckabees.
Current Mobile used: Motorola Pink Razr.
Current Windows: this meme; a tab with email from my prof telling me my paper rocked! I can't believe it! Yay! And she wants me to submit it for publication, too! *hyperventilating*
Current Underwear: Clean ones.
Current Clothes: grey yoga pants, pink long-sleeved Old Navy tee.
Current Thought: How long is this kitten going to sleep on my belly?

8 Firsts
First Nickname: Something mean, like Bugs Bunny, because I had buckteeth.
First Kiss: My neighbor, Chris. In the 4th grade. He looked like Anthony Michael Hall.
First Crush: His first name was Geoff.
First Best Friend: Lisa who turned out to be a very bad friend.
First Vehicle I Drove: My dad's 1964 Bel Air, once when I was twelve. After that, a Chevy Chevette. I started driving at 13 years old.
First Job: Roller skating car hop at Sonic Drive-In when I was 14.
First Date: My ex-husband on New Year's Eve, 1984.
First Pet: Ginger, a terrier that looked just like Benji.

7 Lasts
Last Drink: Non-fat vanilla latte from a local coffee shop.
Last Kiss: My husband, Mr. Q.
Last Meal: Bar-b-que Chicken pizza that I made last night. It was yummy!
Last Web Site Visited: Polyopia.
Last Movie Watched: I am watching I Heart Huckabees right now. Before that, The Graduate.
Last Phone Call: Mr. Q, to say "pick me up from the train station at 6."
Last TV show Watched: The first 5 minutes of Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Broken the Law: undoubtedly*
Have You Ever Been Drunk: on love, baby!
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Um, yes.
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: Kind of, sort of, not really though.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: yes
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Not on purpose!

5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: Kitty purring, Mr. Q typing on his laptop, a neighbor talking, Lily Tomlin and Dustin Hoffman talking in the movie. Jude Law just said "shut up".
Things On Your Bed: two pillows, high thread count sheets and a comforter.
Things You Ate Today: A bag of cheetos for lunch and a piece of leftover pizza for dinner.
Things You Can't Live Without: Mr. Q's love! And coffee.
Things You Do When You Are Bored: smoke cigarettes

4 Places You Have Been Today
The beachside train station
Train
Work
Coffee shop

3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
If by desk, you mean my lap:
Laptop
Sleepy, purring kitten
The remote control (not actually on my lap, but next to it)

2 Choices
Should I go to bed or have a cigarette first?
Should I revise my paper or submit it as is?

1 Place You Want To Visit
Paris, France (not Paris, Texas - I've already been there.)

 
 

6 Comments:

At 22:49, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh my god--congratulations on the paper rocking! :)

 
At 22:50, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Also, your answers make me miss smoking. And cheetos.

 
At 02:45, Blogger Beth said...

Big congrats on the paper! And you were all worried about it - ha.

 
At 04:28, Blogger Craig said...

Mmm...Sonic.

And congrats on the paper.

 
At 07:26, Anonymous Moo said...

I enjoy you and your blog ;-)welcome to my faves list on blogmad

 
At 16:32, Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Mmmmm, Cherry Garcia. Oh, for the record I've been to both Paris, France and Paris, Texas. The one in France is way better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home