May 26, 2006

Proof that I'm lazy

News flash: I am hungry! Starving, in fact. I could go out and buy some lunch but why should I when I can scrounge around the office and eat for less than a dollar? I present to you Exhibit A that I am a lazy, very tired woman who is completely devoid of common sense or good self-care habits. Although it is highly orange, I maintain that it's also highly nutritious! I mean, highly delicious. All it's missing is caffiene!




Here is proof that I am a semi-decent photographer. Behold some of my favorite snaps from last weekend's foray in the Wonderful World of Disney:



Here is proof that I am quite possibly on drugs.


Whatevs. I'm celebrating (with sunkist and cheetos) the fact that I am officially done with the Spring 2006 semester. I wrote a paper last night and this morning, submitted it two whole hours before the deadline and after re-reading it a few minutes ago, I say it's a damn good paper. Who says procrastination is bad?

I'm off for a glorious 3-day weekend filled with nothingness! Y'all have a good one, too! Toodles! Posted by Picasa

 
 

4 Comments:

At 18:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics! They go well with the lava lamp.

Glad to hear you finished the paper. I love school, I just hate assignments and exams - which is why I have a hard time convincing myself to go back.

Hope you enjoy your long weekend (we had ours last week).

 
At 20:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Congrats on finishing the paper--hope you have a great weekend!

 
At 22:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Enjoy your weekend.

 
At 05:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart California Adventure!

I was last there a year ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home