July 13, 2006

Busy Bodies Getting Nowhere

A few weeks ago, Luckybuzz, and Bright Star and Jesse, among others, were doing a charming little meme-type thing (the Totally Self-absorbed Meme) wherein they posted pictures of things their adoring fans wanted to see. Brilliant! Totally cool time killer! I was kind of busy at the time, but things have come to a screeching halt here in Q-ville so I am belatedly jumping on that bandwagon!

Here are the rules:
1. You can ask me for a picture of anything (obviously, about me, my world, or my life).
2. I can oblige your request or tell you to keep dreaming, whichever is more appropriate!

Example:
Adoring Fan #1 wants to see a picture of my kitten doing yoga. No problem!
Adoring Fan #2 wants to see naked pictures of me doing yoga. Problem!
Adoring Fan #3 wants to see my desk at work. No Problem!
Adoring Fan #4 wants to see a picture of the company where I work. Problem!

You can figure it out, I think. You all know what I look like already, so pictures of me aren't out, per se, but anything really embarrassing will probably be completely disregarded!

Ready? Go. Ask away! What have you been dying to see?

 
 

11 Comments:

At 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting on the mullet picture...does that count? ;)

 
At 15:40, Blogger Anita said...

I promise to find the mullet picture tonight! I have been a little too busy to drag out my box o' photos and it has never been scanned. I am sure that I am going to regret this!!

 
At 15:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Don't Adoring Fan #1 and Adoring Fan #2 want pretty much the same thing? a-Hahahahahaha.

How about... a picture of you Vogue-ing? That should be funny...

 
At 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is adoring fan #2 thinking, everyone knows you don't do yoga.

 
At 18:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you're playing too!

OK, here's one I was asked that I'm passing along to you: the article of clothing that makes you feel supremely powerful, or sexy, or both. (It doesn't necessarily have to be on you at the time of the photo.)

 
At 19:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of your favorite pair of shoes. That makes me sound like a foot fetishist, doesn't it?

 
At 04:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the mullet picture too. I vote for the area/room/place in your pad that's most you. Where you work, or write...you get the idea.

 
At 04:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like a picture of the inside of your refrigerator. I like seeing what people have in the fridge!

 
At 11:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture of your bookshelves and books (or as many as you can fit into a single frame).

 
At 18:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see your favorite picture of yourself ever. Baby picture, graduation picture, whatever it is!

 
At 20:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe I missed out on this opportunity until today! Got room for a round three? Because I have a request...

I want to see a picture of your 3 vices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home