July 31, 2006

I Carpe Diemed myself right into the poor house


In a thrilling yet terrifying turn of events, I decided that having a leaky radiator hose was an unmistakable sign that I needed to trade in my old Saab and get a new Saab. Say hello to my new grounds for divorce ride:



Sweet!


My checkbook is clearly not as enthused about this purchase as I am but I can hide the checkbook in the bottom of a drawer and ignore it. I am the one who has to drive, so my checkbook's feelings in the matter are of only minor importance. Since it is virtually impossible to live here without a car, I might as well have the best one I can afford (I use that term loosely!), right? You only live once! You don't regret the things you do, just the things you don't do. Carpe diem. Et cetera. I am hoping that repetitive use of cliches will be enough to justify my impulsivity!

But man, it's a nice ride! Driving it is a real pleasure. Plus, I look pretty darn cute driving it!

 
 

5 Comments:

At 14:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet!

 
At 14:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooh.. So pretty!

 
At 17:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, very nice wheels!

 
At 05:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Congratulations on the new member of the family!

 
At 10:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. I hope it doesn't really put you in the poor house. I heard they only have dial-up access there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home