July 5, 2006

The Long Weekend Picture Show

Wow. I just had the longest and bestest weekend ever! Five days away from work. I was almost too shocked to enjoy it! I could give you the blow by blow, but I'd rather just give you the picture show. Hope your 4th was terrific!




















Me & the Princess (Jojo) at a sidewalk cafe. Mr. Q took the picture. Due to overwhelming modesty, he isn't appearing in the pictures of the weekend festivities.

















We went to the beach every day. The water was perfect!



















We amused ourselves with kittens and salty snacks. High quality, cheap entertainment.

















We saw Elk. Or a reasonable facsimile thereof.


















More cheap entertainment! You've heard of Cats 'n Racks? Here is: Cat 'n sacks.

















And, of course, the fireworks. This looks like a dandelion or a burning bush to me, but maybe I just need a tripod. We had an awesome view from our apartment.





Not pictured: Mr. Q due to his modesty and desire to remain semi-anonymous, Me in a bikini due to there is no way in hell I am posting a picture of me in a bikini here or anywhere, the vodka, the beer, the hot dogs, and my many, many naps due to I was having to much fun with these things to think about taking photographs of them!

Did I miss anything while I was away? Didn't you do something so fabulous that it needs to be shared here in my comments? I bet you did.

 
 

11 Comments:

At 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid not - but then I'm English, so we just watch football instead. Or did...

Glad you had a great time!

 
At 16:59, Blogger Anita said...

Oliver, you mean soccer, right?!! heeehee.

To everyone else:
Apparently over the long weekend, I lost any ability to properly format a post, so I apologize for the funky formatting of the photos and text. I'll try harder next time. =)

 
At 18:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time! And honestly, what beats putting snacks - or anything, really - on a cat?

 
At 19:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic time! Pretzel Cat totally rules, too.

 
At 04:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kittens and salty snacks, what could be better! That's fun for everyone.

 
At 08:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, your hair is getting really long, huh?! (Just thought I'd point that out...)

Looks like a fun time!

 
At 08:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast. I just got back from a week in Vegas, so I'm feeling relaxed too!

 
At 15:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! Kitties and Carbs! My favorites.

Looks like a rockin fun time.

 
At 16:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't long weekends the best? Glad to see that fun was had by all. I'm still vacationing with my family in town and I start my new job on Monday.

 
At 23:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat won't even let me put a kitty brush on her, much less salty snacks! Truly impressive.

If you want to REALLY have fun, try living in a hotel room for one week with your cat. We are SO READY for the corporate apt that we move into on Monday!!

 
At 18:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! call center office How headphones work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home