July 12, 2006

Proof that getting older can be super sexy!

So, I'm married to this hot guy, right? You may remember him from such posts as this. I happen to think he is more handsome and more sexy than when we met 15 years ago (and he was a hottie back then, let me tell you!).


And? Today is his Birthday! He is by no means old and he by no means looks old, but he is extraordinarily wise. Also? He's pretty much my favorite person in the world. I actually think these are some of the best years of our lives. And I hope we have many, many more together!






Happy Birthday, Beebs! You rock my world. Still!


 
 

5 Comments:

At 13:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for hottie husbands!
Happy Birthday to him!

 
At 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. He looks like trouble.

Happy Birthday, trouble dude!

 
At 08:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sonks b...

 
At 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Q! You guys are so adorable together!!

 
At 11:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Happy birfday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home