July 14, 2006

Show and Tell

I had some crazy-ass requests yesterday, not to be confused with crazy ass-requests, and I have yet to blatantly turn one down. I am sad to report that my Mullet Picture has proven very hard to find. I think the fashion police may have broken into my house and stolen it for their museum of regettable hairstyles. I know I could have posted a picture of me in a Permed Mullet, but I am really not that brave!

However, tonight I will unlock my storage bin and look through the boxes there for the famous mullet picture I promised and for which everyone has been clamoring.

The rest however, were pretty easy:

Mikey wanted a picture of me vogueing. Voila! I tried to strike a pose but I really just ended up looking retarded.




Erratic Prophet wanted to see my favorite shoes and made sure to add the disclaimer that she is not a foot fetishist (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

My favorite work/dress shoes (which I love so much, I have stapled the broken strap on them twice so that I can keep wearing them):




My favorite goof-off/weekend shoes are these:




Rude Cactus Chris wanted to see a place in my home that is most "me" or where I write and get inspired. Don't judge my bad photography, this was taken at 6:30 this morning, pre-2nd cup of coffee, the light isn't the best and I had to crop out my husband who is sitting on the other end of the big green sofa. This is my corner of the living room, laptop, feet up on the ottoman, sipping coffee and watching the tube (BBC or CNN or Daily Show from the night before), staring out the window, and listening to wild parrots in the neighborhood.




Finally, Danielle, she of the supermegaawesome Pop Culture skillz and deep and abiding love of the 80s, asked for a pic of the inside of my fridge. I rarely even see the inside of my fridge, but here it is! The most notable things in there at the moment: A bottle of 1994 Dom Perrignon chilling for just the right occassion, a fresh canteloupe that I meant to cut this morning, and leftovers from Mr. Q's birthday dinner on Wednesday night. I don't know whose glass of orange juice that could be sitting on the top shelf but when I find out I will have to give them 40 lashings with a wet noodle because, ew, open glasses of orange juice in the refigerator. Bad bad bad.




Coming soon... more!

 
 

7 Comments:

At 12:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, did you say "Permed Mullet"?

I will not rest until I see such a thing. :)

 
At 12:36, Blogger Anita said...

OH, HELL NO! The world is not ready for my permed mullet. Oh no, you can't handle that! As a bonus, and adding to my overall look of total sophistication, I had a mouth full of braces. Oh yes. I was HOTT!

 
At 15:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! That purple couch is to.die.for. I love it. Also loving the sweater you are wearing in the vogue pic.

Ok, here's the deal. If I can post this horrifically embarrassing picture of myself with an asymmetrical permed haircut WHILE ALSO wearing a bright yellow Forenza sweater, I think it's only fair that we see the permed mullet. Mkay?

 
At 15:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CIRCA 1985, baby!

 
At 15:34, Blogger Anita said...

Danielle! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHEW. That was awesome!

OK. I guess I'll drink a few vodka drinks and post that picture of my bad perm + mullet. What is that? A PerMullet? But I'm warning you all!

 
At 19:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses!

 
At 06:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Gay teen boy free pics Before and after celebrity pictures plastic surg shoe dryers More information and picture on adipex diet pill Acyclovir for hpv order phendimetrazine prescription drug http://www.download-legal-divorce-forms.info/Mountain-view-dental-clinic-michailoff.html bosch washer & dryer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home