August 28, 2006

Best. Weekend. Ever.

While I can't tell you everything I did this weekend, I can say it was the most awesome weekend ever.

First, me and Mr. Q met one of the coolest bloggers in the western hemisphere, if not the world, and she goes by the name of Luckybuzz. Gospel Bob was there too and let me tell you they are seriously funny, fun, cool, smart, adorable, and way too easy to be with! I was a total spaz, and probably the biggest dork ever but they are so great I think they'll forgive me. We could have done this all day but they had family obligations, so we had to cut it short after only 2 or 3 of these!


Bummer. Well, two drinks are better than none! And? Hopefully, we'll get to see them one more time before they leave the west coast! This meet up set the tone for the rest of the weekend, which was just stellar.

Second, I went shopping with the coolest sister-in-law ever. Totally, completely, and in all other ways fun. I like new clothes and it's been a while. I managed, somehow, to actually find some cute things for fall. I am starting to feel fall coming and I'm getting giddy about it. I love autumn.

Third, we had a great time with some friends who came over for dinner and drinks Saturday. It was so fun I should devote a whole post to it. And since I've got a ton of work to do, I think I might do just that. The crux of it is that friends really are the best part of life. When you find good friends, nothing else matters.

My life? It is good right now. I am digging it so much. Life is too short so you've got to embrace the good stuff when you can, right? So, if you have something good going on, please do me a favor and cherish it. If you can't do that, then at least go listen to some Bob Marley or something!

 
 

4 Comments:

At 10:36, Blogger luckybuzz said...

You guys ROCK. Can I just say again how much fun we had? And we are *totally* working on drinking more with you before we go! And I'm so glad the rest of your weekend rocked...and I am so with you on the gratitude for good friends and good lives. :)

 
At 12:31, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Wait--I just saw the "I can't tell you everything" line in this post. Um. You know that now I must know, right? :)

 
At 13:11, Blogger Anita said...

Hahaha!! I can never tell y'all everything from my weekends!! ;-) But I can say, you have proof that I married a hunk, so you can just take it from there!!

 
At 17:25, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

I'm glad life's good Ms. Q ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home