August 21, 2006

Booger-free since 10:33!

The biggest news I have to report today is: I can breathe. For real! And I don't have any boogers!

Other than that, there is simply too much to write about. I am seriuosly scatter-brained and preoccupied. I don't know what's worse: not knowing what to write about or not knowing how to type!

This sharp redcution in typing abilities is a result of one or more of the following reasons:

  • I'm heartbroken that my daughter left Friday to go back up to Seattle for the school year; or

  • Bogie's party Saturday left me slightly brain-damaged, either because the food was mind-blowing, the vodka was plentiful or because we imbibed in something called Mandragora which was strangely Listerine-like but gave us a buzz like nothing else and is quite possibly poisonous; or

  • The crepes at La Gallete on Sunday morning were heavenly; or

  • I got too much sun on the beach Sunday afternoon; or

  • My husband had too many Irish car bombs at our friends' house last night which made me drunk through osmosis; or

  • The vicodin I took this morning for Round 3 of Evil Sadistic Torture at the Hands of my Mean, Nasty and Totally Incomprehensible Doctor has not worn off yet.

Who cares, really? I'm just happy to be breathing properly!

 
 

2 Comments:

At 17:43, Blogger Beth said...

Yea for breathing! And yea for drunken fun!

 
At 21:36, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Congrats on the breathing! I, for one, think breathing kind of rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home