August 13, 2006

I'm Bi...

Bi-dominant brained, silly people. jeesh! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not right-brained or left-brained - basically I'm a lame brain, but they didn't test for that!

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (46%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (52%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

"Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres"



Found (link and image) and lifted from Jim's place!

 
 

3 Comments:

At 04:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also bi but with a leaning to the right which seems a little ironic given that I'm straight and slightly left-wing. The things you learn about yourself, eh?

Toodle-pip!

 
At 09:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get 54% right brain and 52% left brain - making me scattered and narrowly focussed.

I can't imagine a life where I don't see things from multiple sides.

 
At 14:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Future post title ideas:

• I Never Promised You a Nose Garden
• A Nose by Any Other Name...Would Smell Like Feet
• Up My Nose With a Rubber Hose (for when you go back for a checkup)

That's all I could think of for now. ;)

Seriously though, I hope you're feeling better soon.

XOXO
-Kirk :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home