September 29, 2006

The one where I get a Pulitzer

HAHAHA! As if.

I am so sorry to disappoint the blogging gods, but I'm suffering from a severe case of brain-deadedness.

I have so many things going on, but no interesting way to discuss them. I could Bullet Point them but I am too lazy to do that. Just pretend there are bullet points, okay? Actually, I have a better idea:

This week in Rating My Life (5 ♥ rating system)

Life: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Life, she is good. Overall, it's good times, good friends, good everything.

School: ♥ ♥ ♥ and 1/2
School is awesome this semester but very challenging. I love one of my professors so much that I want to buy a VW bus and follow him around the country like the Grateful Dead. However, I am very far behind in my reading and we have a midterm Tuesday. I am not well-prepared yet and I am freaking out now.

Work: ♥
Meh. You know. It's work. 'Nuff said, right? It's a good place to be but it's still work. I'd rather be playing.

Family: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
No need to elaborate, I guess. My husband is a Rock Star and he makes me happy. Even when he gets sh*tfaced on expensive whiskey and barfs in my car, I still think he's the freakin' bees knees. And I love him madly!!! Always have, always will.

My daughter is planning to pay me back for the cell phone bill before the next decade, so that is good.

My son is relatively safe in Kuwait, for the time being.

FancyPants is the best. roommate. ever. (She made teriyaki salmon for dinner the other night that made my eyes roll back in my head). Plus she lets me borrow clothes from her killer wardrobe! w00t! Then I get to look sexy for my boyfriend! =)

Everyone else is healthy and happy and what more can I ask for than that really?

Friends: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My friends defy description! Bogie is a superstar and his tales of world-travel have entertained and delighted me. Molly is the best. girlfriend. ever! I love her. We have the best time together. And Mr. O - you give great banter! (More please!)


Health: ♥
Eh. Close brush with the plague yesterday. Thankfully Airborne came to the rescue and I am feeling like $100 now.


I guess that's it. I'm looking for a good salsa recipe so if you have one, feel free to share it with the class. It's for a barbeque on Sunday so it would be helpful today if you could help me out.

Here's hoping you have a 5♥ Weekend! Love y'all!

Labels:

 
 

4 Comments:

At 11:44, Blogger G-Love said...

Awesome post babe!!! At least it was GOOD whiskey! The interior of a SAAB deserves nothing but the finest!!!

Cheers.

g

 
At 14:33, Blogger Richard said...

If your life is flying high, why would you worry about your blog? Mind you, it is a great way to beat the boredom at work, inject a little colour into an otherwise soul withering day.

Of course, we are all flattered that you deign to grace us poor lifeless sods with your presence every now and again.

Enjoy life and don't worry too much about your blog.

 
At 16:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear everything is going well! Wow you still love him, even after barfing in your car ~ that's the true test!

Well WP, you might have been right about meeting someone in Austin... will tell you next time we talk!

 
At 05:14, Blogger Craig said...

The next time your son is home, you could always "accidentally" back over his toes with your car, thus keeping him even safer (well, all of him but hte toes, that is.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home