September 7, 2006

Shrinks Schminks!

Who needs to pay money for a psychological assessment or counseling when there are a bajillion of these self-assessments online (complete with code for your MySpace!!)? You know they are totally accurate and completely reliable. Just like horoscopes. So, I was reading LuckyBuzz and, lemming that I am, I took it, too, for shits and giggles:


My Personality
Neuroticism
66
Extraversion
80
Openness To Experience
98
Agreeableness
62
Conscientiousness
40
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Bebo, Discount Ugg Boots and MySpace Codes by Pulseware Survey Software




I have to agree that I am very open to experiences. My day is not complete until I've done something for the first time. I will go ahead and disagree with the score for neuroticism and conscientiousness. I had lunch with my boyfriend* today and I was totally neurotic the whole time. "Complete spaz" is technically more accurate. Anyway, I am sure I am conscientiouser than most, too. So, pfffttt!


*What?! I didn't tell you? Yeah, my husband knows about him. He's a boy, and he's a friend and I want to make out with him therefore he's my "boyfriend"! Go me!! [Edited to add: I'm just kidding!! I don't have a boyfriend. I was taking poetic license. Unless you are my boyfriend, and then I am joking about joking. Are you following me?]

 
 

3 Comments:

At 17:29, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Yay! A boyfriend! See what a 98 in openness to new things will get you? :)

 
At 19:10, Blogger Richard said...

Today's experiential openness exercise is to have some steak tartar.

 
At 16:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As your boyfriend I can assure you that I have no idea what you're talking about. Hopefully your husband will clue me in. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home