October 11, 2006

On my mind

Why is this week so long?

What will happen on Lost tonight?

Why are my pants so baggy? Are they stretched out or is my butt shrinking?

Why are my bangs so freaking retarded lately? And will my stylist fix them tonight?

If I am in a funk because I keep forgetting to take my meds, how will I remember to take my meds?

Why am I so tired? (see the previous question)

What should I eat for lunch today? And who will buy it?

I'm sure there is more but I have a stuffy head and fever, I think. More to come later, I am sure!!

Labels:

 
 

2 Comments:

At 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally buy you lunch. Hell, if I lived closer to you I'd convince you to take a 3-martini-lunch with me for the rest of the day!

(Hope your day picks up...)

--luckybuzz

 
At 15:14, Blogger Richard said...

Because it is barely Wednesday.

Dunno, son't care.

Yes.

uhm ...

All things come full circle.

Too much Mr. Q?

The most expensive thing on the menu, if someone else is buying.

There is Tylenol for flu, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home