October 16, 2006

Quit smoking crack

Hey Party People!! It's Monday!! Woohoo!! Yessssss. That is Awesome.

(insert eyeroll here)

Well, there isn't much going on here. Much. I am still on a high and enjoying my first ever adolescence. Being a wild-ass party girl is fun (not to be confused with a wild ass-party girl, that is totally different. Totally.). I can tell you that drinking 2 or more Irish Car Bombs* is one way to ensure that all or most of my clothes come off. Just ask... everyone**.

As it turns out, the mild-mannered and very responsible Mr. and Ms. Q have turned into quite the rock-n-roll party people. We listened to albums (our real, actual, vinyl ones) both nights, drank a little, messed around a little, and basically had too much fun. My kids would be grounded if they had this much fun!! We woke up the following mornings to a kitchen full of beer bottles and shot glasses. If you told me a year ago I would be doing this I would have told you to quit smoking crack.

Anyway. A month from yesterday is my birthday. I am trying to think of something super wild and crazy to do. Any ideas? I am feeling very adventurous. Name something fun that doesn't cost too much.

In the meantime, I have to do a bunch of responsible sh!t because that hasn't completely gone away yet. Yet! Haha. As if. For instance, today I have to file my state taxes. Yikes!





* Irish Car Bomb is a drink made with Guinness Stout, Jameson's Irish Whiskey and Irish Creme liquer.

** and by everyone, I mean, Bogey and FancyPants on Friday night and Mr. O and Molly (both of whom I love madly!!) on Saturday. Also, probably the whole neighborhood because they were all looking in my windows.

Labels: ,

 
 

2 Comments:

At 06:49, Blogger Ty said...

Wild??

Bungee jump off a bridge?? Or sky dive?? I bet there are great places to do that stuff in Cali.

 
At 11:02, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Now *those* are parties I could hang with. But you want MORE fun for your birthday? Wow. Good luck with that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home