December 6, 2006

The Idiot Test

Y'all think you're so smart, don't you? Lord knows I don't. Do! I do think I'm pretty smart. Maybe not a brain surgeon but smarter than average. Luckily, the kind of smart I am includes paying attention to instructions and following them. Which is why I thought I would excel at the Idiot Test*. Well, I did, as a matter of fact but not even on my first try!!

In the interest of killing a few minutes in between bites of my pound of See's dark chocolate candy (thankyouMr.O), I took The Idiot Test. Don't be nervous, you'll do fine. You read my blog. You are automatically NOT an idiot! So, thanks.

(link via Best Week Ever)

* and by "excel at the Idiot Test" I mean, I passed the test and am not an idiot a certified brilliant person. I do, however, often excel at being a real idiot, test results notwithstanding.

 
 

3 Comments:

At 13:22, Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

Woo Hoo! I, too, am a BRILLIANT person! I feel so much better now. ;-) (I'd love to give this test to my students.)

 
At 13:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, dude, I had to restart it THREE TIMES. That was seriously depressing. But apparently, I'm brilliant after all...it just takes me a while. :)

 
At 22:34, Blogger Erratic Prophet said...

I had to restart a few times but it is late and I am tired but I had to do it before I went to bed and this is a really long run-on sentence but I am BRILLIANT so all's well that ends well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home