December 27, 2006

w00t!

For every one thing in my life that is negative (which we won't talk about here!) a lot more positive stuff happens (which I have talked about here!).

Today's good news is thus: My only natural born son who is currently patroling the streets of Baghdad and whose name is Josh and who is one of the biggest joys in my life, will be coming to visit in a few weeks!! His R&R starts on January 9th which means he should be here a few days later. OMG!! Yessssssss. If you can imagine what it is like to find a billion dollars, win the lottery, or [insert your dream here], then you can imagine how I am feeling right now.

 
 

6 Comments:

At 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that you?! wow, you're very prett!

 
At 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty, obviously.

 
At 12:36, Blogger Anita said...

Nimue, Thanks!! And how do you get an umlaut in your profile name? That's cool.

 
At 14:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know, I honestly can't remember.... think I just entered the html code.

 
At 18:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOHOOOO! What great news! :)

 
At 14:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! I do understand that (insert happy feeling here) feeling! I hope its a wonderful LONG time together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home