December 1, 2006

Way Back When

I do believe that many months ago I promised (or threatened, depending on how you look at it) a picture of me, circa 1983, rockin' a mullet. I was feeling brave at the time. Now, not so much. But Chris did it and I think he's awesome, so if he can do it, so can I.

Everyone who loves me has seen this and they haven't left me yet. They do mercilessly tease me so I thought I'd offer you the opportunity to do the same. Open it up to see the mulletastic me at age 15. Now is a good idea to stop eating or drinking. I wouldn't want you to ruin your computer monitor.

Deep breath. Here goes.






Hott or not? I'm going to go with not. Look at the height on that sucker.

Good lord. Save us from the mullet.

 
 

9 Comments:

At 13:58, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh my god. It's kind of adorable, actually. :)

 
At 15:35, Blogger Craig said...

That is the most awesome thing ever!

 
At 17:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot if you're into that kind of thing. Personally, I always had a thing for Nancy McKeon.

 
At 06:09, Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Tooooooo cute!! You are mighty brave, woman! ;)

 
At 07:16, Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

Wow. That WAS brave. I can't laugh b/c my own '86 pic (with assymetrical burgundy hair) isn't too hot.

 
At 07:41, Blogger Shafa said...

Wow. Just. Wow.

That is probably the hottest thing I will see all week.

And that's not a reflection on how sucky my life is. Mullets = awesome.

 
At 20:35, Blogger BarbaraMG said...

You look cute in an 80's sort of way!

 
At 15:07, Blogger Beth said...

Excellent! That is some pretty impressive height too.

 
At 05:55, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Hott. With two Ts. Very Sheena Easton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home