August 2, 2006

Lush Part-ay - August 12th


My Lush idea happens to coincide with the Grand Opening of the Universal City Walk Store which means it will be crazy but also a lot of fun. Soooooo, if you want to stock up on Lush, get a super secret Lush item and meet some fun Blogging Babes, email me and let me know! I'll be there! In a black dress and a wig. I hope I can find an Afro wig because I've always wanted to have an Afro.**

**In order to receive the Top Secret Custom Made Lush Goodie, we have to wear all black and wear a wig.

Email me if you want to meet me there! ms dot quilty at gmail dot com. I have 2 spots left and I just need your name to put you on the guest list at the Lush store.

 
 

4 Comments:

At 14:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love LUSH! but i can't walk into their stores because the smell is so intense. I get other people to shop for me. BTW, LUSH is Canadian...

 
At 15:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO jealous! I even have a wig and everything ; )

 
At 07:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just started reading your blog and am enjoying it quite a bit! I also wanted to tell you that I am the anonymous idiot who can't figure out how to post on your blog!

(insert head slap emoticon here please)

I was the one who posted on your last Lush topic.

 
At 22:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q-did you get my email? I'm in! I'm in!

The move has thrown me into email hell.....but I'm in.

Only problem...I don't have a wig. I have some angel wings from last Halloween...but no wig. Do you have an extra? Or do I have to find a wig store in my new zip code??

-Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home