November 6, 2006

The Day After

I am waiting on a picture to be emailed to me which shows the wreckage left behind from our beer-drinking/lasagna-eating/trivial pursuit-playing extravaganza last night.

It was a sight to behold.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I am not 21 anymore but you wouldn't know it from my weekend. And the best part is that I am not even tired today. I woke up in a fantastic mood.

Friday night was a spontaneous Girls Night Out for me, sister-in-law Fancy Pants, best gal pal Molly and our friend Jen. We went to a few local places, met a lot of interesting people, including TJ Maxx guy, danced and drank and giggled and had an excellent time. Fancy Pants was smoking hot, Jen looked amazing and the married gals (me and Molly)looked like a couple of MILFs. At least that's what everyone told us. And by everyone, I mean, TJ Maxx guy and a few dozen others. I'm not sure whether I am flattered or appalled.

Saturday was an all day affair at Knott's Berry Farm. It was an awesome day. We walked a million miles and rode all the best rides, multiple times because hardly anyone was there. We had a blast.

Sunday, you sort of already know. Apparently, after my second post I forgot all about blogging, or couldn't find a laptop, or something. It was fabulous and once again, I got home after 2.

Who am I and what have I done with Ms. Q?!! I used to be so innocent, demure and a complete teetotaler. Whatever transformation took place, I can't say. But I am enjoying this period of arrested development and hate for it to end.

The good times can't last though. We have 5 - 6 weekends of obligations and committments and adult responsibilities coming up. Fun responsibilities, but none of them entail copius amounts of alcohol or wild parties where shirts might mysteriously come off. Dammit!!

Ah, well. Enjoy each minute as it comes, right? I am.

 
 

4 Comments:

At 14:01, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Sigh, I'm all old and healthy lately, and shirts haven't mysteriously come off during my weekends in far too long. I think you've inspired me to rediscover my drunken-gropefest-ways...

 
At 17:53, Blogger Beth said...

Wow, looks like you had a fabulous weekend. Good for you - enjoy it!

 
At 08:51, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

You're better off than me. That would have killed me. Dead. Sounds like fun though.

 
At 05:19, Blogger Unknown said...

Brilliant! Don't you love still being able to shake it after 30 ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home